Step by Step Process for Downloading the Duplicate CGL Admit Cards 2016
If you have applied for SSC CGL 2016 Exam, then you must know that Without the Admit Card, you cannot appear in the exam, OR CGL Admit Card 2016 is a must to appear for CGL 2016 Exam. It is worth mentioning here that Admit Cards, will be issued to only those, whose forms have been successfully submitted and accepted by SSC.
There are many cases, in which you will not be issued CGL Admit Card 2016 by SSC. The main reasons for non-issuance of your Admit Cards are:
1) Your applications forms might have been rejected following Incomplete OR Inappropriate Information.
2) Your applications form, might not have reached the Commission’s Regional Office before the closing Date. (For those applying through Offline Mode)
3) You might not have submitted the application fees
4) The sever crashed while filling the online form OR making the payment Online.
Note: Applicants who submit their CGL 2016 applications through online mode, must complete Part-1 and Part-2 of the Registration. It is only after that, your form will be accepted and you will be issused CGL Admit Cards.
How SSC Issues the CGL Admit Cards 2016 ?
As, we mentioned above, that Admit Cards, will be issued only to those, whose forms, whether Online Or Offline, have been accepted by the Commission.
SSC releases the Admit Cards through Online as well as Offline mode.
1) In Offline mode, SSC manually sends the Admit Cards to applicants at their Correspondence addresses, as mentioned by them in their application form. These offline CGL Admit Cards are sent through the Department of Posts.
Normally, SSC issues the Admit Cards, at least 2 weeks before the Exam Date. Those living in Urban areas, get the admit Cards Delivered with in a Week’s time, but the major difficulty is faced by those living in Rural OR far flung areas, for them online admit cards in the much better option.
2) In Online Mode, applicants can download the Admit Cards manually from their respective SSC Regional Websites. The admit cards, obtained through online mode, as better known as Duplicate Admit Cards.
Online CGL Admit Cards, will be of immense help to those, who did not receive the admit cards send by SSC at their correspondence addresses They have a much better option to Download the Admit Cards from their Regional SSC Websites.
How to Download SSC CGL 2016 Duplicate Admit Cards?
Download Now :- SSC JE Admit Card
In this section, i will show you How easily you can Download the Duplicate CGL Admit Cards 2016 for Tier-1 Exam.
Given below are the 3 Steps to Download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2016
1) In the First step, Identify, your respective SSC Regional Website, from where you can download the Admit.
Here is the Region wise List of SSC Websites.
Central Region Website : Click here
Northern Region Website : Click here Western Region Website : Click hereEastern Region Website : Click hereSouthern Region chennai Website : Click here
North Eastern Region Website : Click hereNorth Western Region Website : Click hereKerala Karnataka Region Website : Click here
Madhya Pradesh Region Website : Click here
2) Now, you have identified your Regional SSC Website, open it and proceed to Download the Admit card, by following the steps given below:
i) On the Homepage, find the appropriate link, that contains, the Link to Download the CGL Admit Card. The link will be labelled as “Download Duplicate Admit Card”
ii) Now, you can have two options to Download your Admit Card either by using your Registration No. Or by Entering a combination of Name (First 3 characters), Fathers Name (First 3 characters) and DOB and then Click on the Search status Button
iii) After that it, will show your Details (Like Form No., Registration No) and Status, whether, your form is accpeted or not, If your form is accpeted then your proceed for Downloading the Admit Card by clicking the Link labelled as “Click Here to Print Duplicate Admit Card”
iv) On the next screen, you can Download your Admit Card. If you have a printer attached with your computer/laptop, you can print your admit card straight away OR you can save your Admit card in PDF format and save it for future references.
3) Now, the Last step includes, checking whether the Details printed on the Admit Cards matches your Real Identity or Not. In case of any discrepancy, you should contact your Regional SSC Office
You must carefully check Details, Like your name, Fathers Name and Date of Birth
In this way, your can easily Download the Duplicate SSC CGL Admit Card 2016.
If your face any difficulties in downloading the Admit Card then ask us through the Comments section.