Looking For SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Results? Know the Expected and Exact Result Declaration Dates
Current News : It has now been officially announced by SSC that CGL Tier-1 Results 2017 are coming on 8th Nov, 2017. This Delay in results is due to Tier-1 Re Exam for partcular shift on 27th August, 2017. Moreover, the Tier-2 is likely to be held on 30th Nov to 2nd Dec, 2017
14th October, 2017 (Big Big Update)
Putting an end to all the Rumours spreading around the SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Result Date, SSC had finally issued a Notification cum clarification regarding the CGL result and Tier-2 Exam Dates. SSC had also cited the reasons that led to the delay in the announcement of results
As per the Notification.
1) SSC had decided to conduct the RE-Exam of One Shift which in Second Shift (Batch-2) of CGL Tier-1 Exam, held on 27th August, 2017 at 4:15 PM to 5:30 PM.It is worth mentioing here that Re-Exam, will be only for those, who have actually appeared for the exam on that Day and Shift.
The tentative Date of conduct of RE-Exam is 27th October, 2017. Information, regarding the downloading of Admit Cards, will be intimated to candidates in due course.
2) Due to this Re-Exam, the Result of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam will now be announced on 8th November, 2017.
3) Moreover, SSC CGL Tier-2 Exams are tentatively scheduled to be held from 30th Nov to 2nd Dec, 2017.
Note : The Firm Dates, will be announced soon.
8th October Update :
Earlier, we have informed you, that CGL 2017 Results will be declared on 7th October, 2017. But it seems, that SSC has delayed the results for some time, due to some technical reasons.
1) There is confirmation that results are prepared, but SSC wants to do away with the traditional method of declaring results in PDF Format. Instead SSC, wants to declare the results by way of Candidates checking their results using their Registration Details, Roll No and Date of Birth individually.
2) Moreover, SSC had also found some candidates who have multiple appearances in CGL Tier-1 Exam. So, SSC need to sort out the Result sheet after cancelling the candidature of these candidates
3) If, SSC, goes on to declare the results in PDF format, then it can declare anytime. But, if they prefer to declare the results by Individual Logins, then we have to wait for at least one week.
Expected Date: We expect that SSC may announced the results before 15th October, 2017 . keep checking this space for Real time updates on SSC CGL Result 2017
Register to Get CGL 2017 Tier-1 Result by Email
If, you want to be the First to know about your SSC CGL Result, then enter, your email in box given above and click on Subscribe Button, after that activate the email subscription from your Inbox.
CGL Result Update (As on 6th Oct, 2017)
On 6th Oct, 2017, some highly placed sources have confirmed, that SSC may announce the CGL 2017 Tier-1 Results on 7th October, 2017. Although there is No Official Confirmation yet on this news, but speculations are these, that SSC had already compiled the result and is now in a position to declare results anytime.
IF, this happens, then this will be for the First Time, than Results get announced in such a Less time, with in 1 month.
Click Here :- CA CPT Result
It is worth mentioning here that approximately, 14 Lakh candidates have appeared in the Tier-1 Exams, that were held from 27th August to 11th Sept, 2017. The overall attendance in the CGL Exam stands at only 36% (Which is lowest ever)
Disclaimer : The above information is yet to be conformed by SSC.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had successfully conducted the Tier-1 of CGL 2017 Exam from 27th August to 11th September, 2017. It is expected that 30 lakhs applicants have appeared in the online exams. It is worth mentioning here that this is for the first time, that SSC had conducted the CGL Exam through Online mode and now everyone, who have appeared in the Exam are looking for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Results 2017 Dates.
Check out :- CA Final Result
In this post, we will discuss about the SSC CGL 2017 Result for Tier-1 Exam. SSC is not the laziest organization in India, when coming to result declaration. Instead, SSC is a responsible organization and it doesn’t take much time for result declaration. Normally, SSC takes 2-3 months for result Declaration.
In 2017 , SSC had announced the Tier-1 results in Record time of 43 Days that means, in less than 1.5 months and interesting part is that a record no. of 17 lakh candidates, have appeared in the Examination. However in 2017, 30 lakh applicants have appeared, but results won’t take much time, as this time, exams were held through online mode.
Update(21st Sept, 2017): Official Answer Keys Announced
SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Answer Keys Announced
On 21st September, 2017, SSC had released the CGL Tier-1 2017 Answer Keys, by opening the Link for Downloading the Candidate’s Response sheet, that contains , Official Answers, as well as those marked by candidates. Apart from this, in case of any official wrong answer, you can also submit your representation to SSC by paying fee of Rs 100 / Answer.
To check your CGL Tier-1 Answers and Official Answer keys, applicants are advised to Download SSC CGL 2017 Response Sheet and Answer Keys
When SSC CGL 2016 Results will be announced?
SSC did not have a fixed timetable for result declaration. However, SSC CGL 2016 Tier-1 Results will be announced with in 2 Months from Exam Date. It is expected that SSC CGL 2017 Results will be announced by the start or Mid of October, 2017. ie Results can be announced anytime between 1st Oct to 15th Oct, 2017.
Students who will be declared successful in the CGL Tier-1 Results, will have to appear in the Tier-2 Exam, that is scheduled in the month of Nov, 2017 (Tentative).
These CGL Tier-1 2017 Result Dates are only tentative and exact result dates will be known, only when SSC will have something official regarding the result dates.
It is worth mentioning here that SSC never announces result dates in advance, rather, SSC CGL Results are announced as a surprise for aspirants
Where to check SSC CGL Results 2017 ?
SSC always releases it results online on its Official Website and Offline in the Employment Newspaper, but checking results online is the best way to check the CGL Tier-1 Results 2017.
You can check the SSC CGL Results 2017, by logging on to the SSC Official Website.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 : Syllabus and Exam Dates
How to Check the SSC CGL Results ?
To check the CGL 2017 Tier 1 Results, follow the simple steps given below :
1) Log on to the SSC CGL Official Website @ www.ssc.nic.in
2) SSC had made a specific page for announcing the Results. You can open this page, by clicking on the “Results” Tab..
Here is the Screen shot of the Result Page.
3) This page, shows all the results declared by SSC Recently. This page shows the Name of the Examination, for which result is announced and also the Cut off, Date of Result Declaration and Result Sheet
4) You have to click on the PDF File under the Result Column, to check your Result.
5) You can check your Result by using your Name Or Roll No. and then using the search Functionality (Control +F) of the PDF Document.
6) If you found your name in the List, that means you have Qualified the Tier-1 of the CGL 2017 Exam and start preparing for CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam.
If, unfortunately, you didn’t find your name in the List, then Don’t lose heart and carry on your preparation for CGL 2017. The Notification for SSC CGL 2017 is expected to be announced in Feb / March, 2017 OR if you have your age in between 18 to 27 years, then there is another opportunity as this year’s Notification for SSC CHSL is expected to be announced on 8th October, 2017
This, way, you can check CGL 2017 Tier-1 Results online.
If you find checking result Online a headache, then you can also check the results in the Employment Newspaper, but for that, you have to wait till the publication of paper.
In the Employment Newspaper, SSC publishes the names of candidates, who have Qualified the tier-1 exam.
55% Applicants did not appear in the CGL Tier-1 Exams
Your chances of getting through the Tier-1 stage, have increased, on 55% candidates, who have applied, did not appear for Tier-1 Exams. This is for the first time, that such a Dropout rate in seen for CGL Exam.
Many have attributed this to the shifting of Exams to online mode. However, this attendance Data is from a particular SSC Region (SSC-MPR).
So, if you have appeared in the CGL Tier-1 Exams, then start preparing for Tier-2 stage, as your chances have increased manifold, because lesser No. of candidates means less competition and eventually higher success rate. So, forget the Tier-1 Result, and start preparing for Tier-2 Exam.
The Dates and months, we have mentioned in this post, are only tentative and exact dates, will be known, only when ssc will have any Official word on it.
As soon, as we get any updates on the SSC CGL 2017 Result Declaration date, we will update the same on this page.
Earlier, the results were expected to be announced in the First week of October, but now it looks, the results may get delayed for a week as the SSC CHSL Notification is expected to be announced on 8th Oct, 2017
Read Also :- CA IPCC Result