- 1 Looking for Books for CGL-2017 Exam ? Here is the Subject wise detailed List of Books for CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017
- 2 Search SSC CGL 2017 Books Here (Free Delivery)
- 3 Why These Books ?
- 4 Books for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017
- 5 Books for English Section ( 50 Questions)
- 6 Books for General Awareness Section
- 7 For Reasoning and General Intelligence Section
- 8 Books for Quantitative Aptitude Section
Looking for Books for CGL-2017 Exam ? Here is the Subject wise detailed List of Books for CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017
Staff Selection Commission had successfully conducted the CGL-2016 Exam in the month of August. Those who have fared well in the exam, have started preparing for the Tier-2 Exam and anxiously waiting for the announcement of CGL Tier-1 Results 2016.
Those who are have not done the exam, as per their expectations, have started preparing for the CGL 2017 Exam. The next big Question, that the CGL 2017 aspirants would like to know, is that When the SSC CGL 2017 Notification will be out.
Although there is no official word yet on the CGL 2017 Exam dates, but it is expected that exam, will be held in the month of June / June 2017 and Notification is likely to be out by March 2016. So you have enough time to GET, SET and Go.
Now, you got the time frame for announcement of exam dates, the next big thing you need is to do, is to start preparing for this exam and In this post, we will share with you the Books that are key to Success in the CGL 2017 Exam.
The Books that we are going to share are not on our choices, but these books are Recommended by the Toppers of Previous CGL Exam. Moreover, these books, are written by well experienced authors and published by Trusted Publishers
Search SSC CGL 2017 Books Here (Free Delivery)
To search Best Books, Type “CGL Books“, CGL Tier-1 Books, “CGL Exam guide“, CGL Kiran books, CGL Arihant books etc and then click the Search button
Why These Books ?
- These Books have proved their Class and Merit in the previous CGL Exams, by making students Top the exam, and get them selected for top level posts.
- These Books cover the Complete length and breadth of Syllabus and Shortcut Techniques are provided for solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions.
- These Books, if you Buy online from Flipkart, are available at Discounted Rates (Discounts upto 47%).
- These books, comes with Free Cash Delivery services and 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.
Books for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017
Books for English Section ( 50 Questions)
In Tier-1 Exam, there will be 50 Questions, while in Tier-2 Exam there are 200 Questions. and for both the Exam, you need to Buy Below mentioned books
Our Price: Rs.140
Books for General Awareness Section
General Awareness Section is all about Cramming. The more you cram, the more are your scoring chances in this section. But First, you must know, what to Cram OR What type of Questions are asked in the General Awareness Section
Questions in this section include : Static GK, Current Affairs and Science
1) For static GK and science : 1) Buy Lucents General Knowledge and
2) Buy Manorama Year Book
Lucents General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition
List Price: Rs.180
Our Price: Rs.164
Manorama Yearbook 2016 (English) 50th Edition
List Price: Rs.250
Our Price: Rs.213
2) For Current affairs: You can read Pratiyogita Darpan Online Or you can Download the Previous Issued of Pratiyogita Darpan from here
For Reasoning and General Intelligence Section
This Section is scoring as well as Time Consuming, as you need to answer 50 Questions in this section.
The Most popular Book and high Selling book on Reasoning is RS Agwarwal, but from the trends we see in the Last 3-4 years exams, another Book. Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey is getting popular as Questions were asked from this book.
I personally recommended the MK Pandey.
Analytical Reasoning (English) 3rd Edition
List Price: Rs.250
Our Price: Rs.220
Books for Quantitative Aptitude Section
This is the Most Important section for CGL Exam, as this section will have 50 Questions from Tier-1 and 200 Questions from Tier-2.
Only two books are there for Quantitative Aptitude Section . One Book is RS Aggarwal and Other is Quicker Maths by M Tyraa.
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (English) 7th Edition
List Price: Rs.595
Our Price: Rs.535
Practice Book On Quicker Maths (English) 2nd Edition
List Price: Rs.310
Our Price: Rs.270