Looking for SSC CGL 2016 Online Application form ? Know the Exact Process for Submitting the Online and Paper Application form.
Staff Selection Commission’s much awaited CGL Notification 2016, has been announced now and online Registrations have already started from Today (ie. 13th Feb, 2016). The tentative schedule for CGL 2016 was announced on 13th Nov, 2015, when the SSC Exam Calendar was announced. In 2016, it is expected that over 3 to 4 lakh new comers will apply for SSC CGL Exam. These New comers are college pass outs in 2016.
And as such the Competition level for the upcoming SSC CGL Exam will be huge, owing to the fact that we have lakhs of new faces in the CGL Exam 2016. To Score High Marks, it is high advisable to start your preparation right now, and choose the Best Books for CGL 2016 Exam.
The First thing, you need to know, is the Date of Next SSC CGL Exam 2016. Once you know the Date, Submit your application form. In this post, we are going to share the Process for Submitting the SSC CGL Application form online.
IF you have applied earlier for SSC Exams, then you might know the Procedure to apply for CGL 2016 Exam, but if you are a fresher and this is the first time, you are going to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam then this post will enlighten you and help you in applying for your first appearance in SSC Exams.
Important Dates for SSC CGL Online Form
Online Registration will start from : 13th Feb, 2016
Closing Date for Part-1 Registration: 28th March, 2016 (Upto 5 PM)
Closing Date for Part-2 Registration: 30th March, 2016 (Upto 5 PM)
How to Apply For SSC CGL 2016 ?
Keep in your mind that SSC is not completely Online, because SSC Knows, that there are many applicants who are not well versed with technology, so they still have made the Offline option to candidates available.
Now, there are two ways, to apply for CGL 2016 Exams ie Online and Offline, but in my view and if you are convenient, then you should go for Online Submission of application form.
How to Submit the CGL Offline application form ?
This step involves paper work. Here the Steps for submitting the paper application form.
1) First Obtain the application form from the Local stationary shops. OR you can get it by downloading the Official Notification, and then taking the Print out of the application form.
2) Then Duly Fill this Form, by entering the Information in the columns as mentioned in the application form.
3) There after attach the CRF Stamps of Rs 100 and paste them on the application form
4) Now the Last Step involves sending the Application form, along with CRF Stamps to the concerned SSC Regional Office by Speed Post / Registered post
5 ) Don’t Forget to Collect the Receipt OR Acknowledgement of Speed Post / Registered post, as this will act as a Proof that you have submitted the application form.
Note : These are the General steps for Submitting the Application form. The Exact Process will be explained in detail, in the Detailed Official Advt.
Once the Official SSC CGL 2016 Notification is out, we will share the exact process for submitting the offline application form.
How to Submit the SSC CGL 2016 Application form Online ?
This is my favorite and one of the Best ways to apply for SSC CGL Exam. If you are willing to apply for the CGL-2016 Exam, then prefer this method, as we have made this easy, with the steps mentioned below.
1) Log on to the SSC Online Official Website at www.ssconline2.gov.in. OR www.sscregistration.nic.in . You can chose any of these websites for submitting the Online application form
Note: These are Exclusive websites made by SSC for submitting the Online application forms, not for CGL only, but for all SSC Exams, that facilitates online applications.
2) After that click on the Examination Link and after that click on Part-1 Registration Link.
3) In this step, you have to complete the Part-1 of Registration. The Part-1 Involves, entering the Basic Details, Post codes, Qualification Details. Fill these Details by following the On Screen Instructions and click on the Submit Button.
4) After that the system will generate a Registration No., Kindly note down it as you need this, in 2nd part of Registration.
5) Now, the Part-2 of Online Registration begins, this step involves, making the Payment for Application fees and uploading the Scanned Photo and Signature.
6) You can start the Part-2 of Online Registration by Login your Registration No and Password.
7) Now, make the Payment for Application fees either by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking Or by using the system generated SBI Challan form.
8) Now, its time for uploading the Scanned photo and Signature and complete the SSC Online application form.
9) This way, you can Submit the Online application form for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016.
IF you have any Queries OR If there is anything, you need to know about the application process for SSC CGL Exams, then feel free to ask us anything in the Comments section below.
Applicants are advised to apply online well before the SSC CGL 2016 Last Date, so as to keep yourself out of the last minute troubles Like High traffic at website, Transaction failure etc
Here is the Detailed SSC CGL 2016 Online Application Submission process, as explained in the SSC CGL 2016 Notification
CGL Online application is Now Closed !
As, you have read in this post, that the Last Date to apply for CGL 2016 is 30th March, 2016. If, you are the one who missed to apply for this prestigious Exams and looking for more opportunities in Government Sector, then there is another exam, you can apply for and this is SSC CHSL Exam, for which the Registrations will start from 2nd July, 2016
Even, if you have applied for CGL, then you should also go for CHSL too and both CGL Syllabus and CHSL Syllabus have almost 80 to 90% similarity. So, why not attempt two exams with same Syllabus.
Complete Details, regarding the CHSL 2017 Exam are given at the links below.
SSC CHSL Notification : 20000 Govt Jobs
SSC CHSL Online Application form : Last Date : 1st Aug, 2016