Appeared in the CGL 2015 Exam? SSC had released the Tentative vacancy list for over 8000 posts
If you have appeared for SSC CGL 2015 Exams and have Qualified the Tier-1 stage and have appeared for Tier-2 Exams, then we have a good news for you as Tier-2 Results will be announced soon. Meanwhile, SSC had released the the Expected and Tentative Vacancy List for CGL-2015 . A total No. of 8624 vacancies have been announced for Qualifiers of CGL-2015
However, if you have not Qualified the Tier-1 stage, then don’t lose hope and start preparing for CGL 2016, as the CGL 2016 Dates have been announced and the Notification will be out in Feb, 2016. Applicants are also advised, in their own interest to start their preparation by covering the CGL syllabus and choosing the Recommended Books for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam
Meanwhile, the Government has decided to do away with the Interview for Group B, C and D posts from 1st Jan, 2016 and as such there will be No interviews for CGL 2016 Exam , Moreover the CGL 2016 will be an online exam and order for this new examination system is already on the official SSC Website. So, say good bye to pen paper mode of examination.
In this post, we are going to share with you the details of Tentative CGL 2015 vacancy.
Total No. of Vacancies: 8624 Posts
Here is the Department wise and post wise break up of vacancies
1) Tax Assistant (CBDT) : 1574 Posts
2) Auditor (C & AG) : 1500 Posts
3) Inspector (Central Excise) : 1229 Posts
4) Tax Assistant (CBEC) : 701 Posts
5) Assistant (DOPT CSS): 597 Posts
6) Accountant/Junior Accountant (CAG) : 500 Posts
7) Accountant/Junior Accountant ( CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNT): 490 Posts
8) Divisional Accountant (CAG: 400 Posts
9) Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT): 366 Posts
These are some of the posts, that share the Bulk of vacancies in the CGL 2015 Vacancy List. For complete List of posts, applicants are advised to Download the Embedded PDF as given below.