Know How to Pass the CGL Exam in First Attempt with a Big No to Coaching Institutes
SSC CGL 2016 is one of the most competitive Exams in India. The competitiveness is such that ever year over 20 lakh candidates apply for CGL Exam and only a few thousands make their way to the Central Govt. Departments.
It has been a cliche that you cannot crack an entrance exam without going to so called “Coaching Centres” and spending hefty amount money and time on it. But gone are the days when you had to depend on a person to guide you to reach your goal. Our generation is far more equipped with knowledge and talent. We can do anything on our own. So forget about those fancy Coaching Centres, believe in yourself and start preparing with us that too “FREE OF COST”.
“We have designed a well-balanced schedule for you with the help of a team of students who have cracked SSC exams and UPSC exams”. Now there is only one thing you need to do and that is STUDY REGULARLY. We will first take a look at the exam pattern, syllabus, cut-off, different section and other important information you need to know before you get started with your preparation.
First and Foremost thing is that, you should know the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for CGL Exam. So, that, you should know What to Prepare for the Exam
Meanwhile, Only 30 Days have left for the exam and applicants can download the CGL 2016 Admit Cards from the Respective Official Websites from 3rd week of April.
SSC-CGL exam is divided into 4 sections, lets have a look what you need to prepare:
General Awareness Preparation for CGL 2016 Exam
This can be the one of the high scoring sections, if you have prepared it well. This Section has 50 Questions and are generally asked in varied Topics Like General Science, Polity, Geography, Computers , Current Affairs etc.
2. English (50 marks): Ahmmmm!!! So now comes the king of the jungle this is our all-time favorite subject. We have been eyeing on this subject since our school times. Because it actually accentuates our grades, but not here the level of difficulty is a little ahmm honestly very high than our school exams. But again we have antidote for you.
– Passage (10 marks)
– Fill in the blank passage (5 marks)
– Correction in sentence (5 marks)
– Cloze test (2-3 marks)
– Rest topics have same importance
Here are the Books for English section
1) For Vocabulary : Read Word Power made easy by Norman Lewis
List Price: Rs.169
Our Price: Rs.140
2) For Grammar : Buy Objective General English By Arihant
List Price: Rs.285
Our Price: Rs.210
3.Reasoning (50 marks): For some, this section is very easy & interesting but form some this section is just like a bouncer. Fret not because we have a little something for everyone. I will guide you through some important topics with high weightage in exam.
– Sitting Arrangement (10-15 marks)
– Puzzle (10 marks)
– Coding decoding (3 marks)
– Analogy (2-3 marks)
– Rest of the topics have almost equal importance
4 Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks): Known as Maths in layman language. This section is very crucial because if you have high efficiency in this section you can secure high marks and higher chances to grab that dream post.
You have to prepare this section according to weightage and preference. I will simplify this for you.
– Data Interpretation (10-20 marks)
– Quadratic and linear equation (5-6 marks)
– Percentage, Ages ,Time and work, Speed distance and time and remaining topics will have almost equal weightage
Practice Book On Quicker Maths (English) 2nd Edition
List Price: Rs.310
Our Price: Rs.270
Now as we are over with the discussion over the section wise preparation and book reference, please keep one thing in mind that we have suggested you important topics according to previous year exam papers and the experience of students who have cracked the exams.