SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 – Grade C and D – Apply Online
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016, Staff Selection Commission announces recruitment for the Post of Stenographer Grade C (Group – B Non – Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group – C Non – Gazetted) Posts. For Total number of Posts Please view official notification (Link is given below) So, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online in between 7th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016 by 5:00 PM. Important Links are mentioned below.
You can view official notification and apply online from here too through using those links which are mentioned below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 – Grade C and D – Apply Online Details –
Name of the Organisation : SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Name of the Post : Stenographer Grade C & D
Total Number of Post : As, Per Notification
Eligibility : 12th Passed
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Grade C & D
Age Limit : Applicant age should not less than 18 years and not more than 27 Years as on 1st August 2016. (Means applicants will not born before 2nd august 1989 and not later that 1st August 1998)
Age Relaxation will be applicable for
- 05 Years for those candidates who belongs to SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe)
- 03 Years for those candidates who belongs to OBC (other backward class) category
- 10 Years for those candidates who belongs to PWD (Public Work Department)
- And other age relaxation details is mentioned in official notification.
Educational Qualification : Applicants must be 12th passed or its equivalent from a recognized board or any recognized university.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on written examination, skill test and Interview.
Application Fee : Applicants have to pay Rs 100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking and Credit and Debit cards. No Application fee for SC, ST, PWD and Ex – Servicemen Candidates.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 – Grade C and D
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the official website of SSC that is www.ssconline.nic.in from 7th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016 by 5 : 00 PM.
Step by Step Procedure for apply online
- First of all Before applying applicant should have carry a valid e – mail ID and scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Now log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Now click on “Examination” and fill the form in two parts (First Part – I Registration, Second Part – II Registration)
- In First Part – I Registration applicant have fill some basic or general Information Carefully.
- After First Part – I Registration, If there is no need of correction click on “I Agree” button and Proceed. Now thereafter no correction or modification etc will be allowed.
- Now Registration Number will be generated. So, Note down the registration number carefully or take a print of that page.
- In Second Part – II Registration Applicant have to enter the Payment detail and than upload the Photograph and scanned signature.
- Those candidates who belongs to reserved categories they have to skip that entering those fields.
- Now Fill all the details carefully and Submit the form.
- Now take a print out of online application for further use in future.
Important Date to Remember
- Opening Date to apply online : 7th May 2016
- Last Date to apply online : 3rd June 2016 by 5:00 PM
- Last Date of Offline challan generation : 3rd June 2016 by 5:00 PM
- Date of Exam : 31st July 2016
Click Here for the Detailed Recruitment Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here for How to Apply
Click Here for FAQ’s
Recent posts : –