- 1 SSC CGL 2016 Day-1(Shift-1)is over. Here is the Exam Review, Difficulty Level and Questions asked in the exam.
- 2 Register to Get SSC CGL 2016 Questions by Email
- 4 Detailed Review of SSC CGL Exam of 27th August, 2016
- 6 SSC CGL Paper Discussion Live on Facebook
- 7 General Awareness Questions from 1st Shift
- 8 English Section (Pattern of Questions)
- 9 Quantitative Aptitude
- 10 Updates?
- 11 Have your Appeared In Today’s Exam ?
SSC CGL 2016 Day-1(Shift-1)is over. Here is the Exam Review, Difficulty Level and Questions asked in the exam.
SSC CGL 2016 Online Exams have started from Today. The Exams are successfully conducted, at various computerized centers all over the country. It is worth mentioning here that this is the First time, that CGL is conducted through online mode.
Now, the Day 1 of CGL 2016 Exam is over, and everyone here would like to know the Cut off, Difficulty Level and Nature of Questions asked in the exam, even more curious are those, who have their CGL Exams on 28th, 29th , 30th August and other upcoming days.
Well its really, difficult at this stage to predict the Cut off, as the exam is at the Initial Stages. Moreover, Cut offs will vary too much, as there is CGL Exam on Different Dates and Sessions, and for every session, there is a different Question Paper, which has its own Pattern and Difficulty Level.
In this post, we will share the Complete Analysis of CGL Exam held on 27th August, 2016 for two shifts. Not, only the analysis, we will also share the General Awareness Questions, asked in Today’s exam, that, will be extremely useful for those, who have their exams on other dates and for every day of exam , we will upload the GK Questions with Answers.
If, you don’t want to miss, a single question , asked in CGL 2016 Exam, then you should enter your Email in the Box given below and you will get all the Questions in your Email, without even visiting this site.
Register to Get SSC CGL 2016 Questions by Email
50 Questions Asked in CGL Exam 29th August (All Sections)
Detailed Review of SSC CGL Exam of 27th August, 2016
The First shift of the CGL Exam 2016 (Morning), is over and its time to share the Review of the CGL Exam held on 27th August, 2016. Moreover,Today, there is shift of CGL Exam, in the evening.
Overall, the Difficulty level is Moderate, ie Neither Its Very Easy Nor its Very Difficult. If, you have done justice with your preparation, then, this exam has no surprises for your.
Here is the Section wise Difficulty level with Good no. of attempts
SSC CGL Paper Discussion Live on Facebook
General Awareness Questions from 1st Shift
In General Awareness, section, a few Questions from previous paper are asked and most of these Questions comprises of Static GK. 3-4 Questions are asked from the Current Affairs also.
Overall, the section is somewhat Moderate to Difficult (No Easy). If, you attempted, 15 Questions with 90% accuracy, then thumbs up to you.
Here are Some of the Questions from the General Awareness Section
1) When did Kakori Robbery took place ?
2) Siachen Glacier is a dispute between which 2 countries.
3) Who is the First Female Governor of an Indian State ?
4) Which among the following Government Bodies accounts are not audited by CAG ?
5) Which Desert has high gold reserves ?
6) Pollutant, being the biggest source of air pollution in world ?
7) Which component is responsible for acid rain ?
8) “A thing of Beauty is Joy forever” is written by ?
9) Boiling Point of Water Depends upon ?
10) Which among the following state has the highest literacy rate ?
11) What is Zeolite ?
12) What is the minimum no. of members to be present in Parliament to start the proceedings of the house ?
13) Name the Process by which Bubbles from Liquid are formed ?
14) Where the HEadquarters of FIFA are located ?
15) Which monument is called Dream of Stones ?
16) Boiling Point of Water Depends upon ?
English Section (Pattern of Questions)
Good Attempts: 18 to 22 Questions
English Section is of moderate standard. Here is the Topic wise No. of Questions asked in the CGL Exam from English Section
1) Sentence Improvement : 3 Questions
2) Error Detection: 03 Questions
3) Synonym/Antonym : 04 Questions
4) Idiom/Phrases: 03 Questions
5) Comprehension: 05 Question
Again, this section is of moderate level. If, you have practiced for 4-5 months, then, you will find this section not much difficult. If you have attempted, 18 to 20 Questions from this section, then you did a good job.
1) Date Interpretation: 05 Questions
DI had 5 Questions on bar charts and are based on Percentage.
2) Trigonometry: 1-2 Questions
3) Algebra: 2-4 Questions
4) Geometry: 3-4 Questions
5) Speed, Distance, Time and Work: 3 Questions
6) Profit, Loss, SI, CI: 4-5 Questions
We are continuously updating this page, with Reviews, Pattern of Questions and Exact Questions that have been asked in the CGL Exam of 27th August, 2016 (Morning shift).
In our upcoming post, we will share the Reviews and GK Questions, asked in the 2nd Shift of CGL Exam on 27th August and GK Questions asked in the SSC CGL 28th August 2016 Exam
Have your Appeared In Today’s Exam ?
If, you have appeared in Today’s CGL Exam (Morning and Evening) shift, then Kindly share your Review, and Questions asked in the Exam through the Comments section below.