- 1 Looking for SSC CGL 28th August, 2016 Tier-1 Questions ? Here is the complete List of General Awareness Questions asked in the exam
- 2 GK Questions of SSC CGL 28th August, 2016 (Morning Shift)
- 3 Some Questions from English Section (Morning shift)
- 4 GK Questions of SSC CGL 28th August, 2016 (Evening Shift)
Looking for SSC CGL 28th August, 2016 Tier-1 Questions ? Here is the complete List of General Awareness Questions asked in the exam
SSC is successfully conducting the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-1 Exams, all over the country in which lakhs of aspirants are appearing everyday. CGL Online exams started from 27th August and will continue till 11th September, 2016. There will be no exam on 5th Sept, 2016.
If, you have your CGL Exam on 29th, 30th, 31st August, 2016 and following dates in September (1st to 11th ) , then you are bit lucky, as you will get to know the Exam Pattern, Difficulty Level, and Nature of Questions being asked in the Exam.
In our previous post, we have already shared the Exam Pattern and Questions asked in the SSC Exam on 27th August, 2016. Not, only the questions, we have even shared the Review of First Day of CGL Exam, that will be even more helpful in understanding the way the Questions are asked in the exam.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing the Questions asked in the CGL Exam of 28th August, 2016. We will share the General Awareness Questions (Based on Memory) of both the Shifts viz Morning and Evening shifts. While the Questions for Morning shift of CGL Exam on 28th August 2016 are give below, the Questions for Evening shift will be shared before 7 Pm today.
We would also like to inform you that SSC CGL Admit Cards 2016 have been released for those, who have their CGL Exams from 6th Sept to 11th Sept, 2016. Applicants are advised to download their CGL Admit cards from the respective SSC Regional websites.
50 Questions Asked in CGL Exam 29th August (All Sections)
GK Questions of SSC CGL 28th August, 2016 (Morning Shift)
Here, we present you with the General Awareness Questions asked in the Morning Shift of the CGL Exam held on 28th August , 2016.
1) Which part of Brain is called “Small Brain” ?
Ans Mid Brain
2) Recently, Government Launches “HRIDAY” Scheme, which is meant for ?
Ans Infrastructure Projects
3) What is Public Litigation ?
Ans Litigation for Protecting the Public Interest.
4) The title of Mahatma / Father of Nation to Gandhiji was given by ?
Ans Netaji Subash Chander Bose
5) What are the main causes of “Sepoy Mutiny” ?
Ans Hurting the Religious sentiments of Sepoys
6) Study of Human Mind is called ?
7) In which city, Ellora case are situated ?
Ans Aurangabad in Maharashtra
8) A Place, where soldiers live is called ?
9) Excise Duty is applied on ?
Ans Manufacturing Product
10) Who introduced “Doctrine of Lapse ” ?
Ans Lord Dalhousie
11) What do you mean by “Net Neutrality “?
12) Golden Revolution is associated with ?
Ans Horticulture Development
13) US Parliament is better known by which name ?
14) Why the color of ocean appears blue ?
Ans Due to scattering of light.
15) To which field is Charles Correa related to ?
Some Questions from English Section (Morning shift)
16 ) Synonym of Copious
17) Antonym of Extraneous
18) Spell Check ( Discrepancy)
GK Questions of SSC CGL 28th August, 2016 (Evening Shift)