Have CGL Exam in coming Days ? Here are 49 General Awareness Questions asked in the CGL Exam of 31st August (All Shifts)
On 31st August, 2016, SSC had conducted the CGL Tier-1 Exam in three shifts, and several lakhs of candidates have appeared for these exams. Most of the candidates, who appeared in today’s CGL Exam reported, that Questions are of moderate level ie neither difficult nor easy. If, you have given 4-5 months time for preparation, then you have a fair chance to qualify the CGL-2016 Exam.
In our previous post, we have share the 50 Questions, asked in the SSC CGL Exam of 29th August, 2016 and Today in this post , we will be sharing the maximum General Awareness Questions asked in the CGL Exam of 31st August, 2016 (All three Shifts).
Moreover, candidates who have also appeared for CGL Exam on 31st August or any day in september are requested to share their Questions with us, so that, we share these questions, with those who have their CGL 2016 Exam in coming days.
The Questions, that, we are going to share in this post, we will give a rough idea regarding, what to prepare, and how the Questions are asked, as this is for the first time that CGL Exam is being held through online mode only.
GK Questions Asked in CGL 2016 Exam on 31st August (Morning shift)
1) Foreign Exchange is regulated by ?
2) By which process, Nutrition gets flowed form Top of soil to subsoil ?
3) Residuary Powers are vested in ?
4) Which thermometer is used to measure the temperature of distant objects ?
5) By which mechanism, molecules gets transferred from higher to lower temperature ?
6) Highest Gallantry award in India ?
7) Where in India , Kovvada Nuclear plant is proposed to be set up ?
8) People of Indus valley civilisation used to worship ?
9) What does “Failure of Kernel ” means in Information technology ?
10) How polio is caused ?
11) Where barren islands are located ?
12) Where is FAST Telescope installed ?
13) Which Indian state is declared as “Carbon free” ?
14) With which sport , CK Naidu trophy is associated ?
15) Where in India’s volcanoes are located ?
16) With which country India shares the maximum boundary ?
17) By which process, energy travels from sun to earth ?
GK Questions Asked in CGL 2016 Exam on 31st August (After Noon shift)
GK Questions Asked in CGL 2016 Exam on 31st August (Evening shift)
You can Also Check !
Questions asked in CGL Exam on 27th August, 2016 (Morning Shift)
Questions asked in CGL Exam on 27th August, 2016 (Evening Shift)
Questions asked in CGL Exam on 28th August, 2016 (Both Shift)
Questions asked in CGL Exam on 29th August, 2016 (Both Shift)