SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016

By | October 22, 2016

Candidates are you looking for SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016 ? SSC CHSL Online Form 2016 is available from 8th October to 11th November 2016.

Present Status : Earlier, CHSL Notification 2016, was scheduled to be announced on 2 July, but at present it has been delayed to Oct. 8th October 2016, SSC CHSL Notification is announced and Online Registration is Started.

Application Status : From Now SSC CHSL Registration Link is Activated ans it is Displaying Successful registration Process on the official site of SSC. And SSC has extended the Closing Date for Submission of Application form to 11th November 2016.

SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016

Candidates as you all know SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2016 have been delayed due to Postponed of SSC CHSL Exam Notification. But As per the official SSC Exam Calendar, Notification of SSC CHSL 2016 is likely to be announced on 2 July 2016, but as per detailed Advertisement is published in the Employment Newspaper of 2nd July, You Can Also download this which is in form of PDF of Official Notification from any Regional Website of SSC.

Candidates, Due to Some Officials Circumstances, The SSC Notification has been postponed and that’s why Delaying of Exam Dates too. Submission of Online Application of CHSL Exam 2016 can be submitted only after the announcement of SSC Official Notification.

Candidates if you all are looking for How to Apply Online and Process of Submission of Online Application form of CHSL than you are at right destination because we are going to share all process which relates these. first of all you all need to know regarding SSC CHSL Application form, Before applying you have to read Official Notification for knowing it’s Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam.

SSC CHSL Applying process is not only Online Mode but SSC Provides Both Facilities like Online and Offline. Online Process for those candidates who are well versed with Surfing Internet and Technology as well, Candidates can submit their application form Online and other option for those candidates who are not well versed with Internet so for all of them candidates can use other option that is Offline mode. For Knowing How to Apply Online and Process of Submission of Online Application form you have to read whole post very carefully.

Candidates applying online is the most convenient way to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam, it’s not only convenient, but it reduces all paper work for Aspirants and many things. Due to this facility applicant are aware with all Information regarding SSC CHSL Exam. This Online Form Submission is completely technology based it involves no any human efforts and it’s software takes care of Everything.

It is worth mentioning here that SSC Had been discontinued accepting the Paper Application Form For CHSL Exam 2016. So, candidates applying online is the only online mode of Applying for SSC CHSL Exam 2016. Well this step of SSC is good due to this step Correction rate of SSC Application form is very low. With the help of online mode many of difficulties are short out like Postal Delays, Delaying in Admit Card, Non-Availability of CRF stamps in post office etc. So, Candidates if there is technology for this than why not use it.

Candidates if you don’t have any PCs or Laptops than don’t worry visit to you nearest cyber cafes to get you Application Form Filling. If there is not any Computerised area near you than fill you Paper Application form.

On this page we provide all details with screen shot for your convenience, How to Fill CHSL Application Form 2016. If this is your first appearance of this exam this whole post is enough for you for your guidance.

SSC CGL Tier-2 Syllabus

Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2016 Exam

Candidates you all must keep this as note of Important Dates regarding SSC CHSL Exam, As per official notification the online registration process will start from 8th October, 2016 and Last date of Applying online is 11th November 2016.

Now, it is confirmed that Notification for CHSL Exam will be announced on 8th October, 2016.

Registration Process will have 2 parts like Part 1 and Part 2.

Registration of Part 1 is close 3 days prior to Part 2 Registration. So, candidates apply as soon as possible because last date for CHSL 2016 is 11th November 2016.

As Such, candidates you all have more than 15 days for apply this exam, so avoid last minute rush and apply now. If you apply late than many of difficulty you have to face like server problem, associate problems etc.

Pre-Requites for SSC CHSL Online Form 2016

Now we are going to share some steps for Log On to apply for CHSL Exam 2016. So, you need to follow these steps for online registration.

1) Firstly you need your scanned copies of Passport Size Photograph and Signature in JPG format with dimension which is just given below.

• For Photograph : Size Should be in between 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimension : 100 By 120 Pixels)
  • For Signature : Size Should be in between 4 KB to 12 KB (Dimension : 100 By 120 Pixels)

2) Candidates you all must have a Valid Email ID and that must be Active, till recruitment process ends. It is very important for Download Admit Card, Acceptance of Application form, it will be informed through Email Only.

3) Candidates you also have o mark heir Preferences in the Application Form. Keep this in mind which is accordingly marks your preferences.

4) Candidates it is highly advisable that you submit you Application only on Single Time. If you submit your Application form twice or thrice it will be rejected by Officials.

5) Candidates beware while filling Online CHSL Application form ther is not any scope of modification in details after Submission.

Application Fee : For Applying SSC CHSL you all have to pay Rs 100 as application fee.

Those women candidates who are going to apply and belongs to Reserved category they all are exempted from Payment of Application fee.

SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18

How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016

Candidates now we are discussing about how to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam Form 2016.

1) Official Site : Online Application form can be filled at only on the official site of SSC that is www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2gov.in

2) Now you have to select the Part 1 of the Registration and Proceed for filling part 2 of Online Registration.

3) Fill All Basic Details : Candidates In Part 1 Registration you all filled all your Basic Details like (Name, Age, Address, Qualification etc) and After that you click on “I Agree” Button.
Now you see a New web Page will be opened with your “Registration Number”. Not Down you Reg No. for future use. You Need you Registration Number at the time of Admit Card for SSC CHSL Exam 2016 and those who are belonging to North Western Region they also can download their Admit Card with the help of their Registration Number through the official site of SSC NWR.
4) Fee Payment : Candidates now you have to proceed for your making Payment of Examination Fee. You can pay your application fee through SBI Debit Card/ Credit Card or thgrough SBI Net Banking. If ou have not online paying option than you can pay through Taking Print out of Challan from any SBI Branch.
If you are exempeted from application fee than skip Step 4 of Registration Process and Sill Part 2 of SSC Online Application.

SSC CHSL Online Application Part 2

Candidates Remember Part 2 of Online Application can be done only for those candidates who have successfully completed their Part 1 Registration. After Successful Completion of Part 1 Registration you got your Registration Number that begins with 5115-5119 OR 512.

Candidates Registration Number is Mandatory for proceeding Part 2 Registration. This is used for Log in to Part 2 for entering in Part 2 Registration so you can use your “Registration – ID” and “DOB” and then click on Submit Button.

SSC CHSL Online Application Part 2

Candidates After Successful Login, Next Sep is Uploading Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
After that your CHSL Registration will be completed.
After that you will receive an Email from SSC, So, Don’t Delete these mails, because it uses in case of Emergency.

If, you have any query related to SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016, kindly let us know through the comments section below.

44 thoughts on “SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016

1. Neha

I have submitted the CHSL application and submitted successfully.
    When I took the printout of fulfilled application, there is a page of declaration with putting applicants signature.
    Whether I have to put my signature and send the hardcopy of downloaded application to SSC?

2. rishabh

sir/madam
    I have filled my form details of SSC CHSL and tried to do the payment but payment didn’t happen and now when i am again trying to do the payment it is showing that payment has been done .

pls help me …no one is picking the phone calls on helpline number…

1. rubina

i m also having the same problem with payment. its says payment is done but the form is still incommplete…dont know what to do….plz suggest.

3. Shiva saini

Meri online payment to bank se cut gyi but vo hue nhi form payment option kholna pr error aa rha ha kyu kru anyone suggest me

4. Bhaskar

I would like to know is there possibility to make changes in my ssc chsl registration form give me reply

5. Anju

Is there any problem if signature is of grey background? Will it be rejected? If rejected, any option to correct it? Pls reply.

6. james

I had done my form in online and i also receive notification from the department which they gave me registration no. and password..so my question is that my process for filling up of form is completed? plz help..so confuse!!

7. nitika

I filled wrong DOB in ssc CHSL form.. after apply part i tried to edit first part bt its not editing.. wt to do plzz help asap…

8. abhishek rana

i have filled my part 1,but not scaned pic and sign .Now when i am opening part 1 its not opening

9. Divya

Hi,
    We are not able to upload the photograph of more than 20KB. But, less than 20KB, the photograph is not clear.. Please suggest.

10. swathi chinnadurai

i have applied and submited the form. but i have not received any mail regarding my successful completion of the application form. when will i receive notifications?

11. K Sanju Singha

I have given ssc form challan to the bank but still it says no records , how much time it takes to activate challan.

12. Ruchika Kathe

I need to change the photo after the first registration process as wrong photo has been uploaded.Please suggest to change the photo in the form or re fill the form.

13. PUJA PRIYA

I HAVE NOT EVEN COMPLETED MY REGISTRATION PART. BUT AFTER COMPLETING HALF OF THE FORM AND ENTERED THEN IT SAYS YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED. I DON’T EVEN KNOW MY REGISTRATION NO.. HOW DO I GET TO KNOW ABOUT IT? PLEASE HELP.

1. Megha

DEAR PUJA,
      YOUR REG. NO. IS SENT TO YOUR ENTERED EMAIL ID.
      PLEASE CHECK YOUR MAIL THOROUGHLY. MAY BE IT IS IN JUNK OR SPAM FOLDER.
      ALL THE BEST

2. Renuka

If you have applied for CGL 2016, the same number and password applies to this exam

3. Prakhar

I upload photo and signature within the specification only. But it could not work, It always says correctly upload your photo and signature both. Please help…….

14. Subha

I have submitted my application. But I haven’t received any email regarding the acceptance of my application.

15. Bhagyalaxmi

I am not able to upload my photo and sign (even in jpeg format), it is always coming with a response “This is not a jpeg file”.
    Please help me sir to complete the process.

Thanks.

1. Megha

KINDLY CONVERT YOUR PHOTO FILE TO JPEG FORMAT ONLINE. USE ONLINE CONVERT OPTION

16. Manish saini

Sir offline payment ni hui because of banned notes of 500 & 1000 so today is last date of making payment offline but bank are refusing to take challan….please extend the date

17. Ruby kumari

Mera Registration no 63007159888 hai Dath of birth galat likha Gaya hai ssc chls form me kaise sudhar liya ja sakta h kirpya batlay

1. Pratik Deshmukh

You will have to edit this detail by logging in using ur registration no. Password and D.O.B may be.

18. Anurag

My also date of birth is entered Erin
    Can I change it
    I have submitted the form.

19. rubina

it shows fee paid…..but my form is incomplete and it says transaction failure. do i have to pay the again??

20. rohit kumar

i have complete all parts and payment has been done, then i have check application status then show application status not complete

21. rohit

My payment section is pending i have tried many times to open the link ….but website is down what to do ? And last date is nearby

22. SHWETA BHARTI

I HAVE NOT EVEN COMPLETED MY REGISTRATION PART. BUT AFTER COMPLETING HALF OF THE FORM AND ENTERED THEN IT SAYS YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED. AND I DID NOT FILL THE EMAIL-ID IN FORM SO WHERE DID THEY SEND REGISTRATION NUMBER…..I DON’T EVEN KNOW MY REGISTRATION NO.. HOW DO I GET TO KNOW ABOUT IT? PLEASE HELP

23. Pratik Deshmukh

My whole process is completed but when i tried to print my application the imaged of my photo and signature were not visible. Can u guys help me out.

24. Arun Singh

My Photo & sign. is not uploaded but My Application is final submit

Pls help me

25. Diksha Singh

Please confirm the dimensions of scanned photograph and signature both for SSC CHSL. As two different dimension and size are mentioned in SSC website and SSC CHSL official notification in PDF format and is ambiguous for us. It is giving a error “correctly upload your photo and signature both”. kindly help.

Regards.

26. SNEHA MARISETTY

Respected sir/madam
    I am unable to upload my picture and signature for ssc chsl. I have edited it as per the requirement and still it doesnt show. I have tried using different laptops as well but the same is happening everywhere. I have tried more than 100 times. My Registration No. is 60001145096 . Please look into it and try to fix it as i am a good ssc aspirant.
    Thanks

27. PRABAKARAN.P

I COULD NOT ABLE UPLOAD MY PHOTO AND SIGN THE FORMAT IS JPG FORM IT SHOWS CORRECTLY UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO

28. sagar

when i tried to apply in the registration column it accepts only 10 number where as i hav e11 digit registration. and it shows details do not match. how to apply

29. Akash Chhetri

Actually i had filled the wrong posts preference in SSC CHSL form so now what should i do for this plzz help me out